Is a support group for parents with children on the autistic spectrum. Meetings are based at Ransom Hall at Ransom Wood Business Park. Please check the ‘calendar’ in the menu bar above for the date of the next meeting and ‘get involved’ for details on the location of the meeting.
How do we help?
- We discuss concerns and issues.
- Share experiences with people that understand.
- Organise days out and parties for the group.
- Develop activities for those with disabilities.
- Investigate relevant specific training.
- Link in with agencies and schools.